Simon E J Rowe MAcS MBRCP
It might surprise you to hear that I used to work in banking. It didn’t make me happy, but I didn’t know what else I could do. Then I found myself in an airport bookshop on my way back from a business trip in California, when a book called What Colour Is Your Parachute about how to choose the right career, literally fell at my feet. I picked it up off the floor, read it on the flight home and suddenly I knew I had to do something involving health and helping people. And now, here I am! That book changed my life and I hope I can help to change yours.
Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine Training
- Three-year diploma in Shiatsu bodywork at the European Shiatsu School
- Further training in Chinese medical massage – known as Tuina – with the Shulan College of Chinese Medicine
- Postgraduate training with Jane Lyttleton in Fertility in Basle, Switzerland
- Diploma in Chinese acupuncture under Dr John Brazier with the College of Oriental Body Balance
- Certified course in Chinese herbal patent medicine at the Shizhen College of TCM with Professor Shulan Tang
- Japanese Acupuncture specialist courses include a foundation course in Kiiko Matsumoto Acupuncture London and training at European Branch of the Toyohari Medical Acupuncture Association in Amsterdam under Dr Stephen Birch.
- Tung Acupuncture beginning and advanced workshops with Susan Johnson Lic.Ac
- Fertility and IVF Support with Paul Johnson, London a recognised course by the AFN
Memberships and Affiliations
- Affiliated member of the Zita West National Fertility Network for Reproductive Health
- Acupuncture Fertility Network member
- Member of The Acupuncture Society and the British Register for Complementary Practitioners (Oriental Medicine Division)
If you have any questions about acupuncture or if you would like to book an appointment at my Childwall, Liverpool or Birkdale, Southport clinics, please call 07929 014575 or email me.